- I discovered that i like reading. I think about it now and i wonder if I would like it even if my mom wasn't a teacher and wasn't adamant about education. And judging from my personality i really think i still would've. This is because reading is a vacation that takes you away from reality. It is the best vacation and the cheapest that anyone can do. It is not limited by class, or social standards. It is that one vacation that no one can take the enjoyment and excitement out of.
- I have also come to realize that i like writing. Many people say that writing gives insight into one's soul and many agree that the way a person writes reflects how and who they are. For once i agree and will not be pessimistic.I like writing because it is my only mode of expression. it is the only way i am able to truly express myself whether anonymously or not. And frankly, writing is fun.
- I like to eat. I like to try different cultural foods but i am very picky when it comes to my food. I like to eat but i am a peculiar eater. My favourite thing to eat is cereal. That is my comfort food.
- I also like to sleep.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Mild Discoveries
As the years go by, I try to learn about myself. I try to get to know me. I try to understand the person living and occupying this body. And here are some of the things I have discovered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment